We offer some grooming services for dogs of all sizes: baths, brush outs, ear cleaning, and nail trimmings. We also offer the Home Coming Special which includes bath, brush, ear cleaning and nails. Prices for the Home Coming Special vary depending on your dog’s breed.
Your dog and your bathroom can be clean if you use our U-Bath! We have two elevated tubs and a walk-in shower, for the big guys. You choose, bring your own supplies or just use ours.
U-Bath is open during regular business hours at a cost of $5 if you bring your own supplies and $8 if you use ours (including shampoos, brushes, dryers and towels).
Sometimes your dog gets dirty from a hard day of play. Everyone is welcome to rinse their dog at no charge or for $10 a prearranged rinse from the staff.
- Proper grooming is an important part of dog care. It not only makes your pet look better, but contributes to his or her physiological and psychological health.
- Brush your dog thoroughly every day. This helps keep his or her hair in good condition by removing dirt, spreading the natural oils throughout the coat, preventing tangles from forming and keeping the skin clean and free from irritation.
- Trim your dog’s nails about once per month.
- Ear care is an important part of grooming. Ear infections can not only be painful, but lead to permanent hearing loss. The signs of a problem with a dog’s ears include redness, constant scratching, head shaking and odour.
- Bathe your dog once every two months or as often as needed. Be sure to brush him or her before each bath in order to get all of the mats out of his or her coat.