No more accidents, chewed up shoes or run-ins with the garbage can! Our daycare service is exploding in popularity and is used for so many different purposes. Use it everyday, once a week, or once a month. Daycare gives dogs a chance to exercise and play while interacting with other dogs. It helps give dogs confidence to relate with other dogs all while getting more than their fill of a workout.
Drop offs and pick ups are available anytime within our regular business hours.
Daycare clients follow the same daily routine as our boarding clients, minus the meals.
What to Bring
- Proof of up-to-date vaccinations. Bringing us a copy that we can keep for our records is preferred, but not required.
- Food, but this is optional. Only bring food if you want us to give your pet a snack at lunch time. You choose if you want to bring a baggie of food brought each visit or a container that we will send home with you when it needs to be refilled. Please note that there is a $2.00 fee for serving lunch.
- Collars – All dogs must wear a break away collar during their Daycare visits at VIP Pet Care. This is mandatory in order to aid the staff in directing the pets and maintaining dog safety. If forgotten, collar purchase is available at both locations!
- Please note that all dogs must be brought in and out of the facility on leash to help keep everyone safe and happy!
What Not to Bring
It is easiest if only the minimum is brought to the kennel to minimize loss or damage of your personal belongings.
- In a social atmosphere your dog will come in contact with various viruses and parasites. It is very important to keep your dog up to date with monthly lice, tick and flea treatments as well as regular de-worming.
- Keeping up with your annual vet visits will keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Keep your pet on a leash at all times while entering or exiting the building take your leash home
- Bring the forms required filled in for your first visit.
- Expect your pet to be tired for 1 – 3 days after you pick them up. This is normal. They get a lot of exercise and mental stimulation here at the kennel which is different than being at home for the day.
- daycare visits only need to be booked for your first visit. After that there is no need to book daycare visits.
We now have two locations to serve you better!
The Adams location accepts walk-ins and everyone is welcome!
Now accepting applicants for the Dewdney location.
Please call for more information.